CKYC is a Central KYC Registry maintained by Central Registry of Securitisation Asset Reconstruction and Security Interest of India (CERSAI) in which different Financial Institutions (FIs) under regulators like RBI, SEBI, IRDAI and PFRDA have to upload KYC details on CKYC Portal.
In the process of CKYC, Customer of FI will be provided with 14-digit CKYC Number which will be unique across financial industry.
CKYC Work Flow
- FI Registration + Initial Setup
- Awareness + Training
- Search, Create New Accounts
- Migrate Existing Accounts
- Integrate with CBS & DMS
- Free Updates for New Circulars
- One Stop for Infrastructure, Manpower, Software
- Support Across India, Access to CKYC Test Setup
ETPL Value Addition
- In-house developed and patented CKYC solution
- Well trained ETPL staff, efficient at execution of CKYC pro solution
- Pan-India manpower provisioning to manage indexing, digitization, sequencing and binding/unbinding of all documents.
- MIS reports to share the dashboard of all CKYC activities
- Provision of scanners at all locations.
- Expert handholding to clear the Test-bed environment